We are seeking a motivated Paid Social Specialist to join our team with a proven track record of rolling out robust paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn with a drive to innovate and scale accounts in emerging platforms such as Tik Tok and other social media platforms.
Our ideal candidate has brand and performance marketing success with eCommerce products and B2B/B2C services. Although technical skills are needed, our focus is to find a cultural fit first with people who are humble, hungry, and have strong emotional intelligence. This role reports to our Paid Media Manager.
Here’s the mix of what you’ll be doing day to day:
- Plan, manage, and execute paid social campaigns, including but not limited to campaign development, organization, and day-to-day management.
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, ad copy/creative testing, and landing page recommendations based on performance.
- Conceptualizing new ad angles and then translating those ideas for production flows.
- Responsible for implementing tactical improvements to meet the client’s ROI, ROAS, and CPA objectives.
- Development of tracking methods and reports to identify Paid Social performance at the most granular level.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics. Produce month-end performance reports, quarterly plans, and additional ad hoc analyses as required.
- Help develop other Paid Media/Display/Video campaigns and work together with Content and Creative teams.
- Help drive new business activities working with integrated teams in the social part of integrated proposals.
- Raising Matter’s social IQ internally by identifying best practices, tools, case studies, and creative campaigns; train teams, conduct professional development sessions/social summits; support new business with social scopes, and creating marketing collateral/sell sheets
- Holding company-wide social media training
Along with creativity, drive, and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Agency experience with client services experience a must
- 3-5 years experience in direct-response advertising in paid social platforms, namely Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
- Demonstrable track record in exceeding performance goals.
- Paid Social experience managing large campaigns. Agency experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ads as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong analytics skills with extensive experience in data analysis and Excel.
- Must be able to draw actionable insights from data and make specific recommendations while being adept to change in market dynamics
- Certified in Facebook Ads a plus.
- A desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal communication and experience working well with teams
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work nonlinearly with solid time management and prioritization of tasks